Help make your trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals stronger, so that they can ward off insects and diseases naturally. Fertilization and nutrients can fix a lot of problems that lawn fertilization, chemical damage, improper pruning or trimming, drought, weather, wind stress, environment and over-watering can bring about.
Tree and shrub fertilization is not a service to lake lightly. Over-fertilization of your horticulture plants can make the tree or shrub develop a disease, fungus, bad bacteria or root rot.
Benefits of Tree & Shrub Fertilization
- Provides proper nutrients to soil that are lacking in an urban environment.
- Aerates the root zone allowing water and air to the roots and allowing room for root expansion.
- Improves plant vigor reversing decline due to insect or disease damage, drought stress, lack of hardiness or cultural damage.
- Promotes fuller growth giving the plant a better appearance.
- Improves flower production.